Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chandru


Chandru aka AG Chandrasekar is my class mate while doing my degree in Agriculture. Some time back we had a get together at Coimbatore, where we had a chance to meet 50% of the class mates in our B Sc ( Agri ) class. We studied Agriculture during 1981-85 at Annamalai University.


After the get together, Chandru happened to visit Kodaikanal, and made it a point to visit my house. I was thrilled indeed.
Chandru is a distinguished officer working for the State Government of Tamilnadu. Indeed it is so nice to meet friends after a long time


Thanks Chandru for your visit and encouragement.


Ragland

2 comments:

M.Lakshmanan said...

Hi, you haven't tipped me you have a blog..I got your link while viewing the commment section of gulami's blog.

Chandra sekar is a person deserved to be blogged and documented.

Keep posting, I shall book mark kodaikanal.

Ragland said...

Hey Lena,

Infact I sent you a mail informing of my blog. I think You did not get my mail. No problem.
keep looking at my blog.